How do I apply for KSAA Membership?
Membership is open to all Kentucky certified acupuncturists and students currently enrolled in an acupuncture program.
Friends and patrons may also make a tax deductible donation to the KSAA.
Benefits of Membership
- KSAA provides a unified voice for legislative activity for all members
- Provides information and opportunities for continuing education at a discount rate for KSAA members
- Provides information for all members on new rules and laws that affect the practice of acupuncture in the Commonwealth of Kentucky
- Practitioner Listing on the KSAA website
- AAAOM membership discounted $50
- 5% discount of purchases from
- Blue Poppy
- Lhasa OMS
- Redwing Books
These are just a few of the benefits of belonging to this organization. Please consider joining now by clicking on the application form below, filling it out and sending it in with your check for yearly dues.
Membership in the KSAA can help to create an environment where your practice can grow and thrive.
The KSAA provides a unified voice for the Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (AOM) community in legislative and regulatory affairs. The KSAA was there at the beginning to bring AOM to Kentucky. Today we continue to monitor legislation in Frankfort and lobby for stronger laws to protect the public and board certified practitioners.
Please join us today. We welcome your membership, your active involvement, and your financial support.
Membership dues payment:
- Professional practitioner (practicing 13 months or more)- $150 or a monthly billing option of $13/month
- First year practitioner (practicing for 12 months or less)- $100
- Student (Currently enrolled in, or having graduated from, an accredited school of Oriental Medicine but not yet practicing)-$25
You may also apply for membership by completing the following application form and mailing it and a check for dues to:
1999 Brownsboro Rd
Louisville KY 40206